What’s Happening with… STEWARDSHIP
Stewardship describes the care-filled tending of both financial and physical resources.
The physical aspect of stewardship enjoys:
- The Buildings and Grounds group meeting every Tuesday morning, for maintenance and finishing projects on the building;
- The weekly Gardening crew making the grounds beautiful most Tuesday mornings, rain or shine;
- The Community Art Wall, which changes monthly and has brought many people into the building – it could also be considered outreach, or connecting – making the point that all our work interweaves. It is part of Aesthetics, addressing the interior of the building.
The financial aspect of stewardship enjoys:
- The annual Book Sale;
- The annual Auction;
- The annual Pledge Drive;
- The ongoing Capital Campaign;
- Fair Trade coffee for sale in the south entry hallway every Sunday!