Weekly Connections Newsletter
Weekly Connections is the official newsletter of the Unitarian Universalist Church in Eugene. The contents include information about UUCE-sponsored or related activities and other information of interest. This document is produced each week by a volunteer editorial team from the Publications Committee in collaboration with the church office staff using information submitted by congregants, church staff, and occasionally other sources.
Currently, Weekly Connections is sent electronically each Wednesday afternoon to those on the distribution list and by paper mail to those without internet access.
To submit articles and announcements to Weekly Connections, please fill out the Online Form accessible via the button below. Submissions are due by Monday night of the week you want the information shown in Weekly Connections.
To make a change to an announcement that has already been submitted, please email email@example.com.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Announcements intended for the Weekly Connections Newsletter must be submitted by the Monday night before the Wednesday publication date.
- Announcements must deal with church-related or church-sponsored events and issues.
- Final decisions about which announcements will be included will be made by the Publications Committee, church office staff, and church program staff.
- Any fundraising activities must meet UUCE Sales Policies and be approved by the Minister and/or Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcements may be edited for space needs and clarity reasons.
Please include the following with your announcement:
- Event description: who, what, why, links to further information (if any).
- For recurring dates, specify if the group will be closed to drop-in attendance after the group has started.
- If there is a charge for the event, please mention that.