Request a Meeting Room or Sunday Table
Meetings - Request a Room and/or a Zoom!
UUCE offers meeting space both in-person and on Zoom for all our groups and committees. If you aren’t sure if your group qualifies, contact the UUCE Office.
To request space for a rental event, click here for rental information.
How to Submit a Request:
- Check the Full Facility Calendar to make sure your date & room preference is available.
- Fill out and submit the Room Request Form (or click the button below).
- If you are unsure which room best suits your event, please select “Other” in Location field and explain your meeting/events needs in the “Note to the Calendar Administrator” field.
- For a Zoom ONLY meeting, select the location “Zoom, UUCE Hosted” if you need the Zoom link created for you and hosted on the church’s pro account. Select, “Zoom, Personal.” See the Zoom and Multi-Platform Meetings page for more information.
- Make sure to include any special set-up notes in the Description box.
- If you have questions or concerns, email the UUCE Office Administrator here.
Do you need Audio/Visual or Custodial Support for your event?
- Please indicate your AV and/or custodial needs in the Description box on the Room Request Form and please be as specific as possible. Then…
- Email the UUCE Office Administrator directly (link above) to confirm.
UUCE Members and Groups may request a table to share information, raise awareness, and help with registration for upcoming workshops and other events. Complete the form linked below, and the office will notify you when your request is approved.