The Sunday Worship Service starts at 10:00 AM all year long
1685 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
- Take exit 194B to merge onto OR-126 W toward Eugene/I-105 W
- Exit onto OR-126 W/OR-99 N/W 6th Ave toward Florence
- Follow OR-126 W/OR-99 N/W 6th Ave and Chambers St to W 13th Ave
- Turn left onto Chambers St
- Chambers St parking lot entrance will be on the LEFT
Entrances are off Chambers and 13th. Most people use the one on the north side of the people, nearest the Chambers St. entrance. Overflow parking is available on Sundays next door in the Looking Glass lot.
Most people wear “casual professional,” ranging from blue jeans to suits. Children should dress comfortably so they can participate in art projects and outdoor activities.
The building is fully accessible to handicapped people or those in wheel chairs. For worship services, assisted listening devices are readily available. We offer large print programs, we have at least two sets of Braille hymnals, a private bathroom accessible to wheelchair users, families, and those not at ease in gendered bathrooms. The building itself has no carpets and only a few rugs. We ask attendees not to wear fragrance. And we have designated Handicap Parking spaces.
Yes, always. We have two options from which you and your family can choose:
- SpiritJam: You and your school-age children are invited to the intergenerational beginning of the worship services in the Sanctuary. Then the children are sung out of service and are welcome to go with the other children for age-appropriate, hour-long Spirit Jam sessions. Find out more here.
- Intergenerational Service: Children are always welcome to stay with you throughout the entire Sunday worship service. It is good to be together.