On Sunday, March 15th, 2020, we made the transition to online worship for the time being in order to help slow the spread of CoVid-19. Worship is not ending, but changing – and we are still a church community!
How to Prepare
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your computer.
- If you have your own chalice at home, have it nearby so you can light it!
- At 10 am, click on the image below to join the service. (The link will not work during other times of the week.)
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, you will be prompted to download the software. It is quick and easy! You don’t need a Zoom account.
- Lyrics to the hymns will be shown. Although we can’t hear each other sing, we invite everyone to sing along at home as your heart is moved!
- There will still be an offering, with instructions of how to give online or by text.
- After worship, you can just close Zoom.
TO JOIN WORSHIP, click the image above, or the link below, at 10am:
If you dial in via mobile phone or landline:
– Or iPhone one-tap :
– Or Telephone:
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 963 297 758
Virtual Coffee Hour
After the worship service, we will have a virtual coffee hour for anyone with a webcam, so we can see each other “in person!” Click on the image to the left to join at 11:00am on Sundays, or click on the link below.
Note that Virtual Coffee Hour requires a password, which you can find in the weekly newsletter, in the chat box at the end of worship, or by asking a staff person or a friend from church.
By phone: 1-346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 975323574
- Just like during normal worship, we will “sing the children out” partway through the service.
- Children can keep watching worship with their parents, or go do a separate activity.
- We will start each Sunday, right around 10:15.
- During the week, you can find crafts, activities, and stories on our Virtual SpiritJam, SpiritJam Resources, and Preschool Resources pages.
- For youth privacy we do not post the SpiritJam zoom links publicly. The information is distributed through the RE Families email-list and can also be found by joining the UUCE-RE SpiritJam Facebook Group.
- To be added to the RE families email-list, contact Katy though the Faith Formation Contact Us form.