We have transitioned to online worship for the time being in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Worship is not ending, but changing – and we are still a church community!
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your computer.
- If you have your own chalice at home, have it (and some matches) nearby so you can light it!
- Find a comfortable place to watch.
- At 10 am, click on the image below to join the service. (The link will not work during other times of the week.)
- Connect with your church community, and share joys and sorrows in the chat box.
- Lyrics to the hymns will be shown. Although we can’t hear each other sing, we invite everyone to sing along at home as your heart is moved.
- There will still be an offering, with instructions of how to give online or by text.
TO JOIN WORSHIP, click the image above, or the link below, at 10am:
If you dial in via mobile phone or landline:
– iPhone one-tap :
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 963 297 758
Virtual Coffee Hour
After the worship service, we will have a virtual coffee hour for anyone with a webcam, so we can see each other “in person!” Click on the image to the left to join at 11:00am on Sundays, or click on the link below.
Note that Virtual Coffee Hour requires a password, which you can find in the weekly newsletter, in the chat box at the end of worship, or by asking a staff person or a friend from church.
By phone: 1-346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 975323574
- Children can watch worship with their parents, or go do a separate activity.
- SpiritJam will start at 10am each Sunday, with discussion and activities led by Children’s Program Staff.
- Supply lists can be found on the Virtual SpiritJam Page.