We have transitioned to online worship for the time being in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Worship is not ending, but changing – and we are still a church community!
- Check the volume on your computer.
- If you have your own chalice at home, have it (and some matches) nearby so you can light it!
- Find a comfortable place to watch.
- At 9:55am, click on the image below to join the service. (The link will not work during other times of the week.)
- Connect with your church community, and share joys and sorrows in the chat box.
- Lyrics to the hymns will be shown. Although we can’t hear each other sing, we invite everyone to sing along at home as your heart is moved.
- There will still be an offering. Instructions for online or text giving will be provided.
Ways to Join Worship:
After the Service
After the worship service, we will have a virtual coffee hour. Anyone is welcome to join, and those with webcams will be able to see each other “in person!” Grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage, and tell your fellow congregants what is at YOUR “Snack Table” this week.
Click on the image to the left, or follow the instructions below to join.
For Children and Families
- Children can watch worship with their parents, or go do a separate activity.
- SpiritJam is being held weekly, on Zoom from 8:45am to 9:45am before the service. Supply lists are posted weekly in the UUCE-RE SpiritJam Facebook Group.
- Middle School and High School Youth Groups are meeting virtually.
- Contact Ezra Black, the Children’s Program Coordinator if you have questions about getting connected with church activities for children, youth, or families.