We have transitioned to online worship for the time being in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Worship is not ending, but changing – and we are still a church community!
- Check the volume on your computer.
- If you have your own chalice at home, have it (and some matches) nearby so you can light it!
- Find a comfortable place to watch.
- At 9:55am, click on the image below to join the service. (The link will not work during other times of the week.)
- Connect with your church community, and share joys and sorrows in the chat box.
- Lyrics to the hymns will be shown. Although we can’t hear each other sing, we invite everyone to sing along at home as your heart is moved.
- There will still be an offering. Instructions for online or text giving will be provided.
Ways to Join Worship:
After the Service
After the worship service, we will have a virtual coffee hour. Anyone is welcome to join, and those with webcams will be able to see each other “in person!” Grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage, and tell your fellow congregants what is at YOUR “Snack Table” this week.
Click on the image to the left, or follow the instructions below to join.
For Children and Families
- Programming for Children and Youth has resumed, following a summer break. We have virtual programming for children from preschool through high school, and look forward to returning to in-person Faith Formation.
- If you have questions about Faith Formation for Children and Youth, contact Sara Sautter, our Interim Director of Faith Formation for Children and Youth.