Only approved UUCE groups and events should use the following directions. If you are not part of a chartered group, or have not yet received approval for your event, please choose one of the option below to be taken to the appropriate page.
- I would like to rent space from UUCE.
How do I request a meeting space for an approved UUCE group, class or event?
- Check the UUCE Full Facility Calendar to make sure your date & room preference is available.
- Fill out and submit the UUCE Room Request Form (you may also click the button above).
- If you are unsure which room to list, please select “Other” in Location field and make a note in the Description box.
- Make sure to include any special set-up notes in the Description box.
- If you have questions or concerns, email the UUCE Office Administrator here.
What if I need audio/visual or custodial support for my event?
- Please indicate your AV and/or custodial needs in the Description box on the Room Request Form and please be as specific as possible. Then…
- Email the UUCE Office Administrator directly (link above) to confirm.
How do I request childcare for my meeting attendees?
- Email the Director of Religious Education as soon as possible with your event details.
- While we make every effort to offer childcare during UUCE events, it is not guaranteed and based upon staff availability.
Sunday Table Request
To request to host an informational table after Sunday service, please fill out the form below.