Spring 2023 Auction
The Garden Party Auction opens at 6:00 pm on Saturday, May 20.
This event is open to both UUCE members and the wider community. It’s our largest FUNdraiser of the year, and we need your support!
The official Garden Party Auction site is now live! click
This is your one-stop site for everything auction related, including:
- bidder registration
- entry tickets
- auction catalog (coming May 14)
- online pre-bidding (opens May 14)
- raffle information
- proxy bidding
- volunteer opportunities
- and more!
What will happen at the Auction?
You can look forward to:
- “heavy” appetizers (not dinner, but substantial snacks)
- Silent auction items, surrounded by plants and flowers in the Social Hall
- A rousing live auction in the Sanctuary, led by Auctioneer Marybeth Chaconas.
- Themed baskets, which will be raffled in the Chapel.
- Welcoming music by the Terry Street Trio.
It’s sure to be an evening of fun, friendship, and community building! We’re excited to see both familiar and new faces. Childcare will be offered; bring the whole family!
Entry to the auction is by sliding scale donation up to $50 per person.
Can't be there in person? We've got you covered!
Just look over the catalogue after May 14, identify your items of interest, register to bid, and complete and submit a proxy form. You can also ask a friend to be your personal proxy.
How can you help? We're so glad you asked!
Volunteering helps things go smoothly and is also a great way to meet and get to know folks. Set-up shifts leave you free to enjoy the auction. Volunteer shifts during the auction are short to allow you time to peruse, bid and enjoy the evening. Clean-up shifts will make you friends for life! Even if you prefer just to watch the action, we’ve got a role for you! Sign up here.