Changes is our very own publication filled with poetry and artwork by our own church members and friends.
In addition to poetry and short prose, it includes both photos and artwork. Poets and artists retain all copyrights to their submissions.
To cover the cost of printing, we sell the journal at church for a nominal amount. Any amount over expenses goes to UUCE’s General Fund.
Poetry & Prose Guidelines:
• You may submit up to three original, previously unpublished poems or essays.
• Each submission must be no more than 40 lines, including headline, author’s name, blank lines, footnotes and other information.
• Please send submissions as Word attachments (.docx or .doc files) to avoid email re-formatting. (However, you may send them by snail mail if you have no computer.)
• Deadline for submissions: To be announced.
• Send to Judy Sawyer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and Artwork Guidelines:
• Submission in digital format is preferred but can be accepted for scanning if no larger than 8-1/2 x 11.
• Please send as attachments to Judy Sawyer: email@example.com