Join us for SpiritJam: A program of worship and exploration for people of all ages.
April 2017 – Theme: Honesty & Compassion
- True or False Jam: Play a game of discernment – alternative facts aren’t a thing! With Teacher Priscilla
- Post Secret Jam: Sometimes anonymity makes honesty easier. Make a postcard for Post Secret with Teacher Ezra
- Lie-Ties Jam: How does lying impact a person? Find out with Teacher Sean
- Middle School Meet-Up: 2nd session of the new middle school youth group with Advisors Shane and Laura
April 16 – EASTER
Jelly Roll and the Easter Jar Hunt after the service!
April 23 – EARTH DAY
Come to the back tables to make a mason bee habitat, a seed bomb, and other earth-friendly crafts.
- St. Francis Jam: Compassion was St. Francis’ jam… he was a friend to all beings. Learn more with Teacher Priscilla
- Yoga Jam: Yoga is putting compassion into action. Begin your practice with Teacher Sean
- Lego Jam: Community means communication – test your skills in Lego Jam with Teacher Ezra!
- Middle-School Meet-Up: 3rd session – with Shane and Katy