Come share the wonder of silence and walking meditation in a community of seekers – 5 pm – 5:45; for more information – contact Kimberly Wootan – ministerial intern, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-686-2775×5. The location will be in the Chapel.
There are many different forms of meditation…here are the potential benefits often discussed:
Eight possible benefits of meditation (there are many others)
- Meditation reduces stress.
- It improves concentration. …
- It encourages a healthy lifestyle.
- The practice increases self-awareness. …
- It increases happiness.
- Meditation increases acceptance. …
- It slows aging.
- The practice benefits cardiovascular and immune health.