No one ‘left behind’
YOU are welcome here
Interweave is a Unitarian Universalist church-supported group of Eugene area Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Intersex (LGBTQI) individuals and their heterosexual allies.
We are dedicated to the spiritual, political, and social well being of gay Unitarian Universalists, allies, friends, and community.
Monthly Film and Potluck
We gather monthly to share a potluck meal, discuss an LGBTQ-themed issue, and watch an LGBTQ-themed movie every second Friday. No sign-up is required, just come participate with us.
MOVIE: Always a good one!
DATE: Second Fridays at UUCE
TIME: We do not currently have a coordinator for Interweave – interested? Contact Katy Siepert
COST: Free (bring a dish to share, or just come and share a meal with us)
Questions? Contact Nisco at 541-225-8696 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to ListServ – click here
Please read more about
• the UUA’s celebration of Marriage Rights (since 1973)
• the Unitarian Universalism Statement of Support of the Right to Marry for Same-Sex Couples (1996)
• Standing on the Side of Love (since 2009)
And our local commitment (1991).
Interweave Connect (Continent-Wide Newsletter)
– National Editor: our very own Nisco Junkins
– Useful, informative, topical, current
– View at http://interweavecontinental.ning.com/home/Newsletters
http://www.uua.org/lgbt/identity/index.shtml Sexual orientation/gender identity Resources
http://www.uua.org/lgbt/identity/25348.shtml Transgender identity
http://www.uua.org/re/youth/identity-based/queer/index.shtml Queer and Trans Youth
http://web.mit.edu/trans/tipsfortransallies.pdf Allies’ Action Tips (from MIT)
We’re even in Wikipedia!