We affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
Not just a policy, it’s how we do church.
By conscious design, we attempt to support everyone’s access to our church and programs.
- We are wheelchair-friendly; all one level, uncarpeted, ADA and large stall restrooms.
- Braille hymnals and large-print Orders of Service are ready for you! Please ask an usher for one.
- A hearing-assistive sound system (T-coil loop) and headphones; please ask an usher.
- We record each Sunday’s service; you may listen to our Podcasts from this website at your convenience.
- Children with disabilities will be supported in their Religious Education classes.
- The website is designed to be used with screen readers and mobile devices.
AUDIO ACCESSIBLE UU INFORMATION
Church Attendees – If we can help you in any way, please contact Accessibility during the week, or speak to an usher on Sunday morning. Your needs matter — and we care about making changes to make full participation possible for you.
Newsletter – this is available in whatever form is requested for screen readers for our blind members. And many sermons are available as podcasts (update of that page in progress).